6 Nov 2008
Categorized As: Free Stuff

Okay I haven’t done this yet but I just discovered…

Do you live in a big city or plan to visit one? Bank of America is offering free admission to over 70 museums if show your BofA card during the first weekend of every month. SWEET!

Click HERE for more info. (And walking around a museum burns calories. WOOT!)

Unfortunately they don’t have museums in every state (yet) but they’ve added a lot of states so lets hope they’ll keep it growing until it does!

Leave your Reply

1. Hogzilla says,

not a BOA customer so I can’t take advantage of that deal but it is a great idea

dated November 6, 2008 at 2:11 pm

2. CarbKiller says,

Yeah, me neither but I thought it was worth sharing. The list of states that has it kind of stinks too. There is almost nothing in the south, for example. WTH?

dated November 6, 2008 at 2:28 pm

3. Connie/SheWhoWiis says,

I bank with them, and I have 3 museums reasonably close to me that I can go to. I’m pleased about that.

dated November 6, 2008 at 2:38 pm

4. Will Belegon says,

I have a BofA Credit Card. I’ll check this out!

dated November 6, 2008 at 2:44 pm

5. CarbKiller says,

Hooray! I’m glad you can both use it Connie and Will. I don’t have BofA, apparently I prefer banks that fail.

dated November 6, 2008 at 2:54 pm

6. Lynn Daniels says,

Fernbank in Atlanta is on the list. WOO HOO! I’ve been wanting to take the kids there for a long time. Now I’ve got a great excuse.

BTW — I’ve decided to give Couch to 5k a try to get into shape, and it’s all your fault.

dated November 6, 2008 at 3:02 pm

7. KJ says,

I’m not with Bank of America but what a great deal. There is nothing better rthan a trip to the museum and now it’s so expensive. I love that.

dated November 6, 2008 at 3:53 pm

7 Comments . Waiting for you to comment.

You can also use some common tags in your comment to make it beautiful

Your comments will be under moderation. If you will re-submit , it may be considered as spam.. so plz relax.. your comment will be moderated soon.