27 Feb 2009
Categorized As: Hogzilla

So I recruited a girlfriend to go to Zumba with me last night and we had the best time! It was much easier this time around. I’m not sure if that’s because I had done it already or because I had a bottle couple of glasses of wine before I went. Either way, I had a blast. Zumba is definitely a weekly event for me now!

Also, I can officially buy my reward CD today! I’m -16 lbs now. Yippee!!! After much thought and Twitter-opinions, I have decided on Seether: One Cold Night [Live] seether

What are you guys doing this weekend? Anything fun?

Leave your Reply

1. ArkansasCyndi says,

WOW on the -16. Excellent! Congrats.

dated February 27, 2009 at 12:57 pm

2. Christy says,

HAHA! a “few” glasses of wine! thats hilarious! I drank half a bottle of tequila the day before personal training… yeah that was not fun! great job on the -16lbs! thats BA! :)

dated February 27, 2009 at 2:23 pm

3. Hogzilla says,

Thanks ArkFla Cyndi and Christy! I feel great and now I have my new reward CD in my hands!!!

dated February 27, 2009 at 8:24 pm

4. Connie/SheWhoWiis says,

I wish I could find a Zumba class around here. I’m no longer allowing myself to buy exercise DVDs (someday I’ll blog about that cabinet of shame) so I can’t go that route, and it does look fun.

Theoretically there are a couple of classes in town, but the times are really bad or you have to belong to the gym they’re at to go, and I don’t do gyms on a regular basis, not enough to join one anyway.

dated February 27, 2009 at 8:38 pm

5. melissa says,

Im freaking out that the Little Rock Half marathon is in 2 weeks. I got my email that I need to print out so I can get my race packet yesterday. oy.

dated February 28, 2009 at 12:58 am

6. CarbKiller says,

Wow on the -16. And awesome about the race! YOU CAN DO IT!

(I mean Dude, if I can do a half marathon and live to tell about it, you can totally kick some 5K butt!)

dated February 28, 2009 at 1:51 am

7. Elen says,

Woo-hoo, Mel! That is awesome. Congrats and keep going forward. I’m down 8. Color me sparkly. :-)

dated February 28, 2009 at 3:12 pm

7 Comments . Waiting for you to comment.

You can also use some common tags in your comment to make it beautiful

Your comments will be under moderation. If you will re-submit , it may be considered as spam.. so plz relax.. your comment will be moderated soon.