30 Oct 2008
Categorized As: CarbKiller

Do you feel you deserve a reward for surviving the longest election run-up in the history of the world? Well Krispy Kreme has your back (and your ass and thighs).

To steal a line from the ridiculously awesome movie Airplane! Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue eating donuts.

If anything I think Jose Cuervo should get in on this. We all deserve a free we-survived-the-election margarita.

Leave your Reply

1. Crystal Jordan says,

There’s no Krispy Kreme near me and I think that’s safest for everyone.

dated October 30, 2008 at 4:15 pm

2. Hogzilla says,

SIGH. There’s a KK not far from me…and I love me some KK donuts. Sniff.

dated October 30, 2008 at 4:21 pm

3. Gwen Hayes says,

That is so unfair. I am also glad there in not one near me for miles and miles. But pretty savvy business move to get a bunch of people in there–because who buys just one krispy creme?

dated October 30, 2008 at 4:22 pm

4. CarbKiller says,

Am I the only one who thinks it’s pretty but isn’t tempted? I think KK is like eating air. I much prefer Dunkin Donuts (AND they have better coffee).

And (fortunately) there are no Dunkin’ Donuts in Los Angeles, I have no idea why.

dated October 30, 2008 at 4:25 pm

5. Cinde says,

ours went out of business. go figure.

dated October 30, 2008 at 5:22 pm

6. Elen Grey says,

In the Book of Elen, Margarita trumps donut. LOL *waving to Mel* Okay. The patriotic sprinkles got me. ;-)

dated October 30, 2008 at 5:22 pm

7. Mia says,

Hmm – I have no idea where the nearest KK may be. Plus, hard as this may be to believe, I actually don’t like donuts all that much and think Krispy Kremes are disgusting.

Hold on to the few foods I dislike….

dated October 30, 2008 at 5:25 pm

8. ArkansasCyndi says,

I might drive to your house, Mel, on Tuesday JUST to go by KK. Don’t we need to brainstorm or something???

dated October 30, 2008 at 5:44 pm

9. Hogzilla says,

I think Brainstorming something would be a great idea!

dated October 30, 2008 at 5:50 pm

10. Connie/SheWhoWiis says,

I loathe Krispy Kreme, and I really miss Dunkin’ Donuts, but in the spirit of alliteration, I do love to visit my local Bagel Brothers store!

Not that that’s helpful or anything.

dated October 30, 2008 at 6:48 pm

11. CarbKiller says,

LOL. I think the “patriotic spinkles” are the best part. I hope the ad guy got a raise for that.

I’m with Connie and Mia. In donut land cake is best and Krispy Kreme just can’t compete. But hey, if y’all want to “brainstorm” over there in LR that’s okay by me.

dated October 30, 2008 at 7:26 pm

12. ChubbyBunny says,

who am I kidding. Of course I’d eat that.

dated October 30, 2008 at 7:30 pm

13. KJ says,

No Krispy Kreame by me. Thank goodnedd DD is not doing this. I’d be snatching I voted stickes off the eldery folks by me if they were. Hey I got me 3rd run/shuffle of the week in today!

dated October 30, 2008 at 7:43 pm

14. CarbKiller says,

CB at least you’re honest. If you do you’ll have to tell us if patriotic sprinkles taste better then the regular kind

KJ, I totally agree on the DD thing.

dated October 30, 2008 at 8:55 pm

15. Hogzilla says,

I’ll take a dozen. Now. Please.

dated October 30, 2008 at 10:13 pm

15 Comments . Waiting for you to comment.

You can also use some common tags in your comment to make it beautiful

Your comments will be under moderation. If you will re-submit , it may be considered as spam.. so plz relax.. your comment will be moderated soon.